Sign-up is easy. Simply fill out the form below and let us know which Webinar you are interested in attending. Within one or two days of the event, we will send you log in instructions for the Webinar.
It you would like to arrange a Private Webinar for you and members of your company, simply fill out the form below and check the box to schedule a private webinar. We are looking forward to your attendance.
All form items are required
Sign Up for The EXACTER Webinar & Learn …
- How to obtain a “Grid Health” assessment in 4 weeks and Proactively Reduce Outages at Your Utility
- How to Reduce Customer Minutes of Interruption (CMI), SAIDI numbers, and other Key measurements
- What the Best Practices are for Implementing this Technology
- How to Improve Service and Reduce Maintenance Costs
- How EXACTER is Performing in the Field
- Ask Questions About How EXACTER Could Impact Your System
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What do I need?
A: An Internet connection and a phoneline
Q: How do I get into the EXACTER Webinar?
A: One to two days before the event an email will be
sent to you with log-on instructions. Simply follow the instructions by going online via the Webinar link in your email, call the Webinar phone number, and you are in!
Q: Is it interactive? Can I ask questions?
A: Absolutely. We will have some slides and other visual aids and as we share, feel free to ask questions anytime you like.
Q: Can I have other people at my company involved in the Webinar?
A: Yes. They can gather with you in your office, or we can send them individual log-on information to participate from their own PCs and telephones.