For more than 11 years, Exacter has patrolled and assessed hundreds of thousands of miles of overhead. All of our findings and research have been compiled into the industry's most extensive database on failing overhead equipment.
We are now making available to utilities a RISK ASSESSMENT ANALYSIS that will accurately predict HOW MANY overhead components are in a deteriorated state on your system, and EXACTLY WHAT TYPES of failing equipment would be found on YOUR SYSTEM.
THE EXACTER OVERHEAD RISK ANALYSIS will tell you . . .
- how many lightning arresters have failed or are currently in a deteriorating state
- how many insulators are at risk of flashover because of arcing
- the quantity of transformers and cutouts that are exhibiting failure signatures
- and a cumulative report of how many total overhead components are in an at-risk state on your system
TO RECEIVE AN EXACTER OVERHEAD RISK ANALYSIS . . .
1) If your are attending IEEE-PES, or if you have a colleague who is, GO TO EXACTER BOOTH #3858 and we will provide the report.
2) Or . . . Simply CLICK THIS EMAIL LINK and send us this data:
a. Miles of overhead on your system
b. Your Location
The insight Exacter provides will be enlightening.
To Learn More About How EXACTER helps utilities identify points of risk on the grid and improve reliability, Attend a Private Online Webinar, or Contact Michael Pluff via email, or direct at 614-273-5533.
SEE HOW EXACTER IS LIKE A BODY SCAN FOR THE OVERHEAD GRID!